Okhreni Village Hike || Hike Once A Month || Hike EP9
Travelling Nepal Tips is organizing monthly hiking in different trails around Kathmandu valley with the theme of #hikeonceamonth which means at least one hike in a month.
We have private transport to pick up from Lagankhel (Batuk Bhairab) at 7:00 am for an hour drive to Sundarijal. It offers the wonderful waterfall view on the way and majestic greenery village “Okhreni”.
Hiking Facts and Info :
● Event Date : 4th Ashwin, 2076 (21th September, 2019)
● Event fees: Rs.650 (that includes National Park Entrance Fee, registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast)
● Hiking Route: Sundarijal – Sundarimai Temple – Chillauni – Okhreni – Sundarijal
● Distance : 12-15 KM (Approx.)
● Duration : 5-6 Hrs
● Grade : Easy / Moderate
● Weather:Please prefer to www.accuweather.com
● Attraction of this Hike : Waterfall views, Greenery, Forest way, Rivers.
Meet off Info:
Meeting Point : Batuk Bhairabh ( or Ashok Stupa), Lagankhel (1 Min walk distance from Lagankhel Bus Park)
● Reporting Time : 7:00 AM
● Departure Time : 7:15 AM Sharp (We will not entertained late arrivals)
Things to Bring:
● Light trekking shoes(no heel shoes)
● Umbrella / Rain Coat
● Water (2 liter minimum)
● Hiking stick (optional)
● Energy Bars (optional)
(Note: we will carry general medicine for emergency)
• Stretching your legs and body parts before and between the hike
• Drink just sip of water but frequently to avoid dehydration ( drinking too much at times gives you pain in the stomach)
• Eat light and healthy foods( avoid packet & junk foods)
• Give attention on Sun protection (wear full sleeve T shirt)
• Leg injury is very likely to occur, use ankle shoes with proper grip.
• Wear light and easily dry clothes (select full sleeve pants)
Payment and Registration Procedure:
1) Fill Event Registration Link : https://forms.gle/BquEnR93DGuSvqei8 or Registration form in the bottom of the page.
2) Make payment through convenient medium.
3) Event fees: Rs.650 (that includes registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast, National Park Entrance fee)
Payment: To take part in the event make pre-payment through Bank deposit through your convenient Banks by September 21st (Friday)
Bank Name : Standard Charter Bank
A/C Number : NPR 32-2772612-01
Branch : Boudha
Shanti Kala Rai
Bank Name : Nabil Bank
A/c Number : 1910017503572
Branch : Pulchowk
Bank Name : Nepal Investment Bank
A/C Number : 04005080294997
Branch : Lagankhel
Bank Name : NIC Asia Bank
A/C Number : 0314306433524001
Branch : Jawalakhel
Esewa Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us the screenshot of Deposited Bank Voucher via Facebook message or email, to confirm your participation. Your seat will be confirmed only after we received the picture/screenshot of the deposited bank voucher or Esewa transfer.
Contact Travelling Nepal Tips if you have problem regarding the bank payment (email@example.com).
9849010614 (Karan Shakya)
9813760696 (Shanti Rai)
9803828627 (Resmita Gurung)
Dead Line for the registration:
20th September 2019 ( 3rd Ashwin by 5 pm), after that we will not accept any Participants.
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/travellingnepaltips/
Insatgram Link : https://www.instagram.com/travellingnepaltips/
Website Link : www.travellingnepaltips.com
Lets Hike Once a Month with Travelling Nepal Tips Family