Dhulikhel Namobudha Hike || Hike Once A Month || Hike EP7
Travelling Nepal Tips is organizing monthly hiking in different trails around Kathmandu valley with the theme of #hikeonceamonth which means at least one hike in a month.
We have private transport to pick up from Lagankhel (Batuk Bhairab) at 6:45 am for an hour drive to Dhulikhel. It offer the wonderful mountain panorama before we set out for a 5-6 hrs day hiking to Namobuddha. It is a famous ancient Buddhist monastery in Nepal situated at 1750 meters surrounded by Tamang settlements close to Kathmandu.
There is a special Buddhist legend about King Mahasattva offering his body to a hungry tigress at this very place which makes Namo Buddha a holy site for Buddhist people. Namo Budhha is also famous for agricultural land Thus you can see beautiful hillside terraced farms throughout the day hike. You’ll also be surprised by the number of temples, variation in landscapes and diversity of people living in harmony.
Hiking Facts and Info :
● Event Date : 11th Shrawan, 2076 (27th July, 2019)
● Event fees: Rs.500 (that includes registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast and Certified Guide Facility.)
● Hiking Route: Dhulikhel – Dhulikhel Picnic Park way – Kali Temple – Short visit to Devistan Mandir – Kavrebhanjyang – Pulbhari – Namobuddha Gumba.
● Distance : 12 KM (Approx.)
● Duration : 5-6 Hrs
● Maximum Altitude : 1,750 meters
● Grade : Easy / Moderate
● Weather:Please prefer to www.accuweather.com
● Attraction of this Hike : Magnificent Himalayan views from Namobuddha, Kalika mandir, pass Nepalese style villages through hike, Buddhist Monastery visit in Namobuddha
Meet off Info:
Meeting Point : Batuk Bhairabh ( or Ashok Stupa), Lagankhel (1 Min walk distance from Lagankhel Bus Park)
● Reporting Time : 6:45 AM
● Departure Time : 7:00 AM Sharp (We will not entertained late arrivals)
Things to Bring:
● Light trekking shoes(no heel shoes)
● Umbrella / Rain Coat
● Water (2 liter minimum)
● Hiking stick (optional)
● Energy Bars (optional)
(Note: we will carry general medicine for emergency)
• Stretching your legs and body parts before and between the hike
• Drink just sip of water but frequently to avoid dehydration ( drinking too much at times gives you pain in the stomach)
• Eat light and healthy foods( avoid packet & junk foods)
• Give attention on Sun protection (wear full sleeve T shirt)
• Leg injury is very likely to occur, use ankle shoes with proper grip.
• Wear light and easily dry clothes (select full sleeve pants)
Payment and Registration Procedure:
1) Fill Event Registration Link : https://forms.gle/7ftbDPJv4DommoHy5 or form in the bottom of the page
2) Make payment through convenient medium.
3) Event fees: Rs.500 (that includes registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast, Lunch at the local home stay and Certified Guide Facility.)
Payment: To take part in the event make pre-payment through Bank deposit through your convenient Banks by July 26th (Friday)
Bank Name : Standard Charter Bank
A/C Number : NPR 32-2772612-01
Branch : Boudha
Shanti Kala Rai
Bank Name : Nabil Bank
A/c Number : 1910017503572
Branch : Pulchowk
Bank Name : Nepal Investment Bank
A/C Number : 04005080294997
Branch : Lagankhel
Bank Name : NIC Asia Bank
A/C Number : 0314306433524001
Branch : Jawalakhel
Esewa Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us the screenshot of Deposited Bank Voucher via Facebook message or email, to confirm your participation. Your seat will be confirmed only after we received the picture/screenshot of the deposited bank voucher or Esewa transfer.
Contact Travelling Nepal Tips if you have problem regarding the bank payment (email@example.com).
For more Inquiry :
Facebook : Travelling Nepal Tips
Instagram : www.instagram.com/travellingnepaltips
9849010614 (Karan Shakya)
9813760696 (Shanti Rai)
9803828627 (Resmita Gurung)
Dead Line for the registration:
26th July 2019 ( 11st Shrawan by 5 pm), after that we will not accept any Participants.
Lets Hike Once a Month with Travelling Nepal Tips Family