Balthali Circuit Hike | Community Hike | Kavre | Hike Once A Month EP 6
Travelling Nepal Tips is organizing monthly hiking in different trails around Kathmandu valley with the theme of #hikeonceamonth which means at least one hike in a month. This time we haven chosen Balthali, Kavre as our destination. Spectacular view filled with culture, natural gifts, temples, monasteries and several other beauties like high hills and mountain view, rice terraced fields can be seen during the hike.
We will be having lunch at the local community home stay doing our hike to support Community Home Stay of Balthali Village & to experience Home Stay Services.
This month we have focused on community empowerment and their income generation facility, so we have choose to hike in Balthali Village and to have lunch in their Home Stay Operations. This will somehow will help them for their income generation source & exposure of their Home Stay Facility in Balthali.
Hiking Facts and Info :
● Event Date : 32nd Jestha, 2076 (15th June, 2019)
● Event fees: Rs.700 (that includes registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast, Lunch at the local home stay and Certified Guide Facility.)
● Hiking Route: Khopasi -Balthali -Ladkeshwor Temple- Sano Gau- Khyaku-Balthali
● Distance : 14 KM (Approx.)
● Duration : 5-6 Hrs
● Maximum Altitude : 1730 Meters
● Grade : Moderate
● Weather:Please prefer to www.accuweather.com
● Attraction of this Hike : Forest walk, Four Suspension Bridges, arable farming, rice terraced fields, flora and fauna, life style of Balthali community.
Meet off Info:
● Meeting Point : Batuk Bhairabh ( or Ashok Stupa), Lagankhel (1 Min walk distance from Lagankhel Bus Park)
● Reporting Time : 7:00AM
● Departure Time : 7:15 AM Sharp (We will not entertained late arrivals)
Payment and Registration Procedure:
1) Fill Event Registration Link in the bottom of the page
2) Make payment through convenient medium.
3) Event fees: Rs.700 (that includes registration fee, 2 way Transportation, Light Breakfast, Lunch at the local home stay and Certified Guide Facility.)
Payment: To take part in the event make pre-payment through Bank deposit through your convenient Banks by June 14th, 2019 (Friday)
Bank Name : Standard Charter Bank
A/C Number : NPR 32-2772612-01
Branch : Boudha
Shanti Kala Rai
Bank Name : Nabil Bank
A/c Number : 1910017503572
Branch : Pulchowk
Bank Name : Nepal Investment Bank
A/C Number : 04005080294997
Branch : Lagankhel
Bank Name : NIC Asia Bank
A/C Number : 0314306433524001
Branch : Jawalakhel
Esewa Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us the screenshot of Deposited Bank Voucher via Facebook message or email, to confirm your participation. Your seat will be confirmed only after we received the picture/screenshoot of the deposited bank voucher or Esewa transfer.
Contact Travelling Nepal Tips if you have problem regarding the bank payment (email@example.com).
Dead Line for the registration:
14th June 2019 ( 31st jestha by 6 pm), after that we will not accept any Participants. Only 30 participants will be accepted which will be on first come first serve basis.
Things to Bring:
● Light trekking shoes(no heel shoes)
● Umbrella / Rain Coat
● Water (2 liter minimum)
● Hiking stick (optional)
● Energy Bars (optional)
(Note: we will carry general medicine for emergency)
• Stretching your legs and body parts before and between the hike
• Drink just sip of water but frequently to avoid dehydration ( drinking too much at times gives you pain in the stomach)
• Eat light and healthy foods( avoid packet & junk foods)
• Give attention on Sun protection (wear full sleeve T shirt)
• Leg injury is very likely to occur, use ankle shoes with proper grip.
• Wear light and easily dry clothes (select full sleeve pants)
9849010614 (Karan Shakya)
9813760696 (Shanti Rai)
9803828627 (Resmita Gurung)
Lets Hike Once a Month with Travelling Nepal Tips Family